Mobile Device Management Software – MDM
Are you prepared what data security, and administration of the many mobile devices in terms?
Acteos provides the solution with the Mobile Device Management Software SOTI Mobi Control!
The Mobile Device Management (MDM) software centralizes the administration of mobile devices. SOTI Mobi Control supports all popular mobile devices of the leading manufacturers, is platform independent and provides for the security of your corporate data.
Acteos SOTI is the only Elite Gold Partner in the DACH region, distributor of the software and certified trainer Mobi Control. Our Mobile Device Management team of experts offers comprehensive consulting, integration support, and support!
Then, right away your free trial of Mobi Control to download at no obligation!
For questions please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Mobile Device Management Software of Acteos – Survey
• All functions in a solution
• Reduction of commissioning, integration and maintenance costs for the mobile terminals
• Minimization of support expenditure
• security of sensitive corporate data
• separation of corporate data and private data with “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) policies
• Control over applications on the devices and control costs (eg telephone calls)
• Immediate Return On Investment (ROI)
• Planning and implementation of the solution
• Establishment of Mobi Control Deployment Server
• Integration and configuration of the terminals
• Training of Administrators
• Training of users
• Expansion and adaptation of the solution
• Different funding models for the software license purchase
1. Manager, Management Console (s)
2. Deployment Server
3. MS SQL database
4. Device Agent on any mobile device
• Microsoft operating system
Windows Mobile (5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.3)
Pocket PC (2002, 2003)
CE. NET (4.2, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0).
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
• Apple iOS 4.3 and newer versions of iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Google Android 2.2 and newer versions of Google Android
• Remote maintenance
• Real-time support for the device user
• Remote troubleshooting
• Remotely delete and block devices
• Data Encryption
• Device Tracking (route tracking, positioning)
• access and application control
• Configuration “over-the-air” via SMS
• Easy loading software updates, patches and fixes
• Separation of private and corporate data through various “Container” (for BYOD)